Let's Talk About Mental Health
- 4. The basic human ability to be fully present, aware of where we are and what we're doing.
- 7. A sudden episode of intense fear that triggers severe physical reactions when there is no real danger or apparent cause.
- 9. Feelings of sadness and/or a loss of interest in activities you once enjoyed.
- 10. Who to call in a crisis.
- 11. A type of depression after childbirth.
- 12. The activity of repeated, aggressive behavior intended to hurt another individual, physically, mentally, or emotionally.
- 1. Have the highest suicide rates.
- 2. App to help you meditate.
- 3. What to do when someone starts opening up to you.
- 5. Fixed, false beliefs that conflict with reality.
- 6. A great way to help with depression and stress.
- 7. An extreme or irrational fear of or aversion to something.
- 8. Your body's natural response to stress.