3. The border or outer boundary of a two-dimensional figure.
5. A number from o-1 that describes how likely an even is to occur.
7. A graph using parallel bars of varying lengths, as to illustrate comparative costs, exports, birth-rates, etc.
8. The branch of mathematics that deals with general statements of relations, utilizing letters and other symbols to represent specific sets of numbers, values, vectors, etc., in the description of such relations.
9. A possible result of a probability experiment.
11. Events for which the outcome of one event affects the probability of the other.
12. What is found after multiplying.
14. A graph that show data over time.
17. Letter use in an equation.
19. Largest number minus the smallest number.
20. All possible outcomes of an experiment or situation.
1. Pertaining to tenths or to the number 10.
2. Figured or expressed on the basis of a rate or proportion per hundred.
3. A2 + b2 = c2. Radius/half of the diameter. Circumference / the perimeter of a circle.
4. A sample in which every individual in the population has an equal chance of being selected.
5. A graph that compares data in a whole.
6. Another word for multiplication.
15. The ratio itself: 3.141592+.
16. A number usually expressed in the form a/b.
17. The amount of space, measured in cubic units, that an object or substance occupies.
20. What is found after adding.
21. of central tendency A measure used to describe the middle of a data set.