- 4. if it is possible to superpose one of them on the other so that they coincide throughout.
- 7. In how many ways cally arrange 6 potted plants in a row?
- 8. we multiply all the integers less than or equal to our chosen number.
- 12. the pairs of angles that are found in the same relative position on different intersections
- 13. a corner whether constituting a projecting part or a partially enclosed space
- 16. The vertical axis is usually called
- 17. a pair of opposite angles formed by intersecting lines
- 18. two angles or arcs whose sum is 180 degrees.
- 20. is any factor, trait, or condition that can exist in differing amounts or types.
- 1. Two angles are Complementary when they. add up to 90 degrees (a Right Angle ).
- 2. sums of terms of the form k⋅xⁿ, where k is any number and n is a positive integer
- 3. we multiply all the integers less than or equal to our chosen number.
- 5. part of a line that has two endpoints and is finite in length
- 6. a numerical or constant quantity placed before and multiplying the variable in an algebraic expression
- 9. How many turning points does p(x)=(x-2)(x+5)(x+3) have?
- 10. is the integer denoted _____ that, when used as a counting number, means that no objects are present.
- 11. we multiply all the integers less than or equal to our chosen number.
- 14. one of the axes of a two- or three-dimensional graph a diagram showing the relation between variable quantities, typically of two variables, each measured along one of a pair of axes at right angles
- 15. the number of times a number is multiplied by itself.
- 19. h(x)=(x-3)3(x+3)2 determine if odd or even