- 5. This type of support is crucial for those with mental health issues.
- 6. Physician specializing in mental illness who establishes diagnoses, treatments and prescribes medication as needed.
- 10. A very common substance-related disorder in Canada
- 12. Often found to be very beneficial in combination with medication.
- 15. It is important to recognize them and express them adequately.
- 17. This type of change is necessary to prevent people from suffering in silence.
- 19. A disorder characterized by a sad or irritable mood, or a general lack of interest or pleasure.
- 20. illness 1 in 5 people will suffer from it in their lifetime.
- 21. Finding the strength to continue despite difficulties.
- 22. This week’s event aims at raising it.
- 1. Mood disorder characterized by alternating episodes of depression and mania.
- 2. It takes a lot of ___ to live with a mental illness.
- 3. People with mental illness often suffer from it.
- 4. A disorder characterized by intense feelings of dread, fear or worry due to anticipated or perceived danger.
- 5. Intentional act aimed at killing oneself in order to put an end to a suffering deemed unbearable.
- 7. Psychotic disorder which results in a marked disturbance of ideas and perceptions often provoking hallucinations and delusions.
- 8. Unfortunately, mental illness still often is.
- 9. Sharing our story creates ____ for those who are suffering.
- 11. Preconceived views about people with addiction and mental health problems.
- 13. Taking care of your mental health is a form of ___
- 14. Being able to count on our colleagues to obtain some is often very beneficial.
- 16. A feeling often experienced by people with a mental health disorder.
- 18. Asking for it is not always easy, but oh so necessary!