- 4. An eating disorder causing people to obsess about weight and what they eat.
- 6. A disorder in which a person has an inflated sense of self-importance.
- 8. A low mood occurring for at least two years, along with at least two other symptoms of depression.
- 11. When a person experiences extreme mood swings
- 13. Characterized by inattentiveness and impulsivity but NOT hyperactivity.
- 15. A person that has been diagnosed with a substance abuse disorder AND another mental health disorder.
- 19. A mental health condition marked by a pattern of distrust and suspicion of others without adequate reason to be suspicious.
- 20. A disorder that causes delusions, hallucinations & paranoia. May produce multiple personalities
- 1. The existence within a person of 2 or more distinct personalities
- 2. Excessive and unrealistic worry & tension, even if there is little or nothing to provoke the anxiety
- 3. A condition that's triggered by a terrifying event — either experiencing it or witnessing it.
- 5. A mental health disorder that impacts the way you think and feel about yourself and others, causing problems functioning in everyday life.
- 7. When a person has severe depression plus some form of psychosis, such as having disturbing false fixed beliefs (delusions) or hearing or seeing upsetting things that others cannot hear or see (hallucinations).
- 9. A major depression during pregnancy or after delivery
- 10. When someone frequently consumes unusually large amounts of food and feels unable to stop eating
- 12. A pattern of repeated drug or alcohol use that often interferes with health, work, or social relationships.
- 14. An anxiety disorder characterized by unreasonable thoughts and fears (obsessions) that lead you to do repetitive behaviors (compulsions)
- 16. Neurological disorder that causes a person to be inattentive (unable to focus), impulsive (do things without thinking), and hyperactivity (unable to sit still).
- 17. A serious eating disorder marked by binging, followed by methods to avoid weight gain.
- 18. A sudden episode of intense fear that triggers severe physical reactions when there is no real danger or apparent cause