- 2. What is the most common type of microplastic?
- 4. A type of plastic we need to stop using.
- 7. This type of microplastic is frequently used in cosmetics.
- 8. What is the name of the pellets used to make plastic products?
- 11. This microscopic organism produces half of the world's oxygen.
- 12. What is the name for pieces of plastic less than 5 mm long?
- 14. How many trillions of pieces of microplastic are in the ocean, according to the UN?
- 17. The students testified in a meeting of New York _____.
- 18. What does the S in CSO stand for?
- 1. What problem did the students identify in the blocks around their school?
- 3. What is the word scientists use for information they collect?
- 5. What is the name a person who studies the interaction of animals and chemicals in the environment?
- 6. What do you call animals that live in the ocean?
- 9. What word describes plastic that are no longer intact?
- 10. What kind of Lunch Day did the students ask their prinicple for?
- 13. What does the C in CSO stand for?
- 15. What does the O in CSO stand for?
- 16. _____ Cracker Plants make plastic on-site.
- 17. Where in New York was the rally to ban polystyrene?