- 1. Hugh set to appear in "The Music Man"
- 5. Marlon who played Stanley Kowalski on Broadway and in the film version of "A Streetcar Named Desire"
- 8. Play and film based, loosely, on the lives of composers Mozart and Salieri
- 9. This tale of rival gangs takes place across town from the East River
- 10. Musical probably based on The Supremes
- 12. "Finian's _____"
- 14. Playwright Arthur who married Marilyn Monroe
- 2. Musical based on Bernard Shaw's play "Pygmalion"
- 3. Chazz Palminteri play that became a movie then a musical
- 4. ABBA-inspired jukebox musical
- 6. "Children of a ______ God"
- 7. Viola Davis earned an Oscar and a Tony for her performances in this August Wilson work
- 9. "Who's Afraid of Virginia _____?"
- 10. This Meryl Streep movie, based on a Tony-winning play, leaves you uncertain
- 11. Civil rights activist who starred in stage and screen versions of "A Raisin in the Sun"
- 13. "_____ Degrees of Separation"