- 6. an entertainment company or motion picture company that has its own privately owned facilities that are used to make films
- 8. the music in a film
- 12. unreal or artificial image or sound that is used in the film
- 13. an action sequence in films which looks dangerous, e.g. car chases, jumping from tall building etc.
- 14. a group of people who make the film but don't act
- 15. a part of a film which is set in one location for a number of minutes
- 1. the way and the level of acting / playing the role
- 2. the words/lines that actors say in a film
- 3. the basic story or summary of a film
- 4. words or lines that the actors/characters say in a film which are displayed on the screen
- 5. a film that has been made from another film, book, play etc.
- 7. the main person who makes a film
- 9. a commercial advertisement for a feature film that will come out in the future
- 10. all the actors in the film
- 11. the person who the film is about and who has the the biggest role