- 2. Protecting things in nature.
- 3. A ground that stays wet all the time like a swamp
- 7. It's animals.
- 10. Land covered with lots of grass but no trees or bushes.
- 11. When wind, water or ice eat away land where beaches are.
- 12. When forests are cut down.
- 1. Land covered with trees and bushes
- 4. Living & non living things - plants animals soil water.
- 5. You need to work on something so you can get it.
- 6. Where animals live with not much trees but lots of grass
- 8. It's plants
- 9. Green plants use sunlight to make their food