Nutrition and Healthy Living Crossword
- 3. There are five food groups: _____, vegetables, grains, protein, and dairy.
- 5. _____ sugars—in fruits, vegetables, and unflavored milk—are not added sugars.
- 6. Physical _____ is any bodily movement produced by the skeletal muscles that uses energy.
- 8. _____ foods contain calcium for strong bones and healthy teeth.
- 9. Make at least half your grains _____ grains.
- 1. _____ refers to the rate at which you are doing the activity.
- 2. Almost half of the added _____ we take in come from drinks like sodas, sweet tea, fruit drinks, and energy drinks.
- 4. Shift from whole milk to _____ or low-fat milk in your breakfast cereal.
- 5. Good _____ is essential to our health.
- 7. Just like it sounds, _____ sugars aren’t in foods naturally— they’re added.