- 3. ____________ is the ability to bend the joints through the full range of motion
- 4. F=Frequency, I=Intensity, T=Time, T=type is the _______ formula.
- 5. Plentiful food, junk food widely available, and people not as physical active as they should be are all reasons for what?
- 10. ___________ ___________ the ability of the circulatory and respiratory systems to supply oxygen during sustained physical activity
- 12. Include ________ exercise to improve cardio-respiratory endurance and body composition
- 14. ________ ___________ is any bodily movement produced by skeletal muscles that results in energy expenditure.
- 16. ______________ include sugars, starches, and fiber.
- 17. ________ is an eating disorder, which a person binges and purges.
- 18. ___________ ___________ the ability to perform physical activity and to meet the demands of daily living while being energetic and alert
- 19. __________ is the metabolic disorder regarding little or no insulin production.
- 20. Include ________ ____________ exercises to develop flexibility
- 22. ___________ ___________ the maximum amount of force a muscle can produce in one effort
- 23. ___________ __________ is an abnormal response of the immune system to food and could result in a medical emergency.
- 24. A _________ is a unit of energy produced by food and used by the body.
- 1. An ___________ ___________ is a mental disorder in which a person has a compelling need to starve, binge, or binge and purge.
- 2. ___________ are substances that help with body processes, growth, repair of cells, and provides energy.
- 3. A ___ is a nutrient that provides energy and helps the body store and use vitamins.
- 6. ___________ ___________ is the ability of the muscles to perform without fatigue
- 7. A ___________ is a nutrient needed for growth and repair.
- 8. ___________ ___________ an eating disorder in which a person cannot control eating and eats excessive amounts.
- 9. A _________ is a nutrient that helps the body use carbohydrates, proteins, and fats.
- 11. _________ __________ are guidelines to follow to obtain maximum fitness benefits and reduce the risks of injuries or illnesses
- 13. ___________ ___________ is an eating disorder involving self-starvation and being 15% or more below desirable weight.
- 15. Include __________ exercises to develop muscular strength and endurance
- 21. _________ is planned, structured, and repetitive bodily movements done to improve the components of physical fitness
- 22. A _________ is a nutrient that regulates many chemical reactions.