- 3. Enters, processes and stores information.
- 4. Projects images on a white screen.
- 9. Used to store files safely.
- 12. Produces multiple copies of the same document.
- 13. Used to take pictures or videos and can easily be transferred to the computer.
- 14. Collates papers together.
- 15. Used to dispose of confidential documents.
- 1. Used to keep important papers and documents as well as cash, check books and other valuable documents.
- 2. Cuts either single sheets or stacks of paper and also known as a paper cutter.
- 5. Also known as a point of sale, this equipment is used to process payments.
- 6. Provides protection for important documents and keepsakes.
- 7. A digital system that scans, copies and prints thousands of copies.
- 8. Transmits exact copies of documents to and from other machines using a phone line.
- 10. Prints on self-adhesive material and/or card-stock tags.
- 11. Provides a suitable surface for writing, work area, placement of supplies and office equipment.