- 3. A fee that is within the range of the usual fee charged for the service.
- 5. Record of all checks issued on and deposits made to a specific account.
- 8. The process of managing the financial accounts of a business.
- 9. Coordinating insurance coverage between two insurance carriers.
- 14. A system designed to maintain the financial records of a business.
- 15. Payments on any outstanding accounts payable.
- 1. The overhead costs of a business that must be paid to keep operating.
- 2. The insurance company that pays the claims and collects premiums.
- 3. Publication that lists the procedure codes assigned to dental services for the processing of dental insurance.
- 4. Fixed amount of cash.
- 5. A draft or an order drawn on a bank account for payment of a specified amount of money.
- 6. The total of all professional income received.
- 7. Expenses and disbursements paid out from a business.
- 10. Business expenses that are ongoing.
- 11. Form of insurance that reimburses an employer for loss resulting from theft by an employee.
- 12. Method of tracking the accuracy and completeness of bookkeeping records.
- 13. An itemized memorandum of funds to be deposited into the bank.