Red Standard Crossword #7
- 4. An act of asking for information:
- 5. Largest species of Pterosaurs known
- 7. TCB's mighty military
- 8. Electronics as applied to aviation.
- 9. Unit used to measure the length of something
- 1. A hard white or colorless mineral consisting of silicon dioxide, found widely in igneous, metamorphic, and sedimentary rocks.
- 2. An aquatic shelled mollusk or crustacean, especially one that is edible
- 3. The name of the body of an airplane
- 6. Large, oval, and brown seed of tropical palm