Rivers – Drainage basins, long and cross profiles
- 2. A small river or stream that joins a larger river.
- 4. Whare a river meets the sea.
- 7. a line representing the river from its source (where it starts) to its mouth (where it meets the sea).
- 8. The point where two rivers meet.
- 1. The area of land around the river that is drained by the river and its tributaries.
- 3. An imaginary slice across a river channel and its valley at a particular point.
- 5. Where a river flows
- 6. Where a river begins.