- 2. horses with a golden colored coat and a white mane and tail. Luke, Lilly, Andy, and Flynn have this coloring.
- 3. horses who are black with no brown or red hair. They may have white markings on face or legs.
- 4. horses who are born one color such and slowly become lighter as they get older. These horses have black skin under white hair. Abby has this coloring.
- 5. horses with a reddish-brown coat and the same color or lighter mane and tail. Orion, Lucky, and Paxton have this coloring.
- 1. horses who are a dark brown Chestnut color with the same color or lighter mane and tail. Miss B has this unique coloring (2 words)
- 2. horses with white patches plus large patches of black, brown, chestnut or any other colors.
- 3. horses with a brown or reddish-brown body with black points on their legs and face, and a black mane and tail.