School of Education Holiday Crossword
- 6. - Purple tree common throughout UCI campus and Orange County
- 7. - Doctorate degree offered by School of Education
- 8. - School’s ranking in U.S. News & World Report, among public schools
- 10. - Scholars program that provides low-income undergraduates with mentoring, leadership training, professional development, financial support, and access to relevant and meaningful work experience. (acronym)
- 11. - School of Education program that places graduate students and faculty at K-12 school sites and generates research (acronym)
- 13. - Family room spot to warm-up
- 15. - Decorations affixed to home exterior
- 17. - Full name of UCI mascot (three words)
- 18. - Online software used for telecommuting and distance learning
- 19. - Name of School of Education annual magazine
- 21. - Name of the tree-lined center of UCI campus (two words).
- 1. - Red & white-striped holiday treat (two words)
- 2. - Professional development program within the UCI School of Education (two words)
- 3. - Founding Dean Emerita of the School of Education, Deborah Lowe _____.
- 4. - Type of research that School of Education faculty have more than $96 million in awards
- 5. - Spherical winter creation
- 9. - Name of School of Education Alumni Chapter President (First & Last Name)
- 12. - Program that allows undergraduates to receive bachelor’s degree in a STEM major and teaching credential in four years. A record number of students graduated from the program in June 2020.
- 14. - A Bruce Willis Holiday Movie?
- 16. - Gift provided to School and awarded to students to ease the financial burden of tuition
- 20. - Last name of School of Education dean