- 2. science that studies the composition, structure and characteristics of the organic tissues of living beings.
- 4. Science that is dedicated to the study of human societies.
- 8. science that studies insects.
- 10. science that studies the relationships of different living things with each other and with their environment
- 12. science that studies the structure of living things
- 13. science that studies the evolution of species.
- 15. Science that studies animals.
- 16. science that studies fungi.
- 18. Science that is in charge of studying viruses.
- 19. science that studies the human being
- 1. Study of microorganisms.
- 3. science that studies the chemical composition of living things.
- 5. science that is dedicated to the study of genes.
- 6. science that deals with the study of plants.
- 7. science that studies the cellular behavior of living beings
- 9. Science that studies the organic beings that inhabited the Earth.
- 11. Scientific study of animal behavior.
- 13. Science that studies mental processes, sensations, perceptions and behavior of the human being.
- 14. science that studies the organs of living beings and their functioning.
- 17. Science that studies the classification of organisms.