- 2. a person looked to by others as an example to be imitated.
- 3. the study of past events, particularly in human affairs.
- 7. the capacity to recover quickly from difficulties; toughness.
- 9. something that has been achieved successfully, typically by effort, skill, or courage.
- 12. the state of a person's psychological and emotional well-being.
- 13. a person who publicly supports or recommends a particular cause or policy.
- 14. the state of being in control or having power over others.
- 1. persistence in doing something despite difficulty or delay in achieving success.
- 2. a person who holds a record for achieving the most in a particular area or field.
- 4. something that stimulates the mind, emotions, or creative ability.
- 5. the process of enabling individuals or groups to have the power or authority to do something.
- 6. a task or situation that tests someone's abilities.
- 8. a person who is famous and successful, especially in entertainment or sport.
- 10. the idea of creating a society that is equitable and fair for all individuals, regardless of their race, gender, socioeconomic status, or other factors.
- 11. a sport that involves exercises to develop strength, balance, and agility, typically performed on equipment such as bars, beams, and mats.