- 1. when the ball is kicked into the net
- 5. primary goal is to play near the goalie and keep the other team from scoring
- 6. when a offensive player gets behind the defense
- 11. The overtime period used to decide tied, or drawn, games.
- 12. usually one of the better passers/dribblers on the team
- 13. see caution
- 14. game that ends in a tie
- 2. team that has the ball
- 3. a player slides to try to steal/take the ball from an opposing player
- 4. team without the ball
- 7. A kick given to the team that has suffered a foul at the spot of the infraction.
- 8. player that scores most of the teams goals
- 9. when a player has been banned from the rest of the match
- 10. protects the net
- 15. when a player passes to their teammate and their teammate scores