- 2. When a goal is scored, the opposing team brings the ball back to the middle of the field at the _____ spot
- 6. How many goals is a hat trick?
- 8. Country where the 2018 Men's World Cup took place
- 9. A handball inside the penalty area results in a _____ kick.
- 12. The only position that is allowed to use their hands to stop the ball
- 15. Every four years, teams from different countries meet in a worldwide tournament known as the _____
- 16. The game of soccer developed its first governing body in what country?
- 17. When a player commits a foul in soccer and receives a _____ card from the referee, they have been ejected from the game.
- 19. What is another name for the soccer field (hint: think baseball)
- 1. When a player touches the ball with their hands, the opposing team receives a _____ kick
- 3. When the ball is kicked out of bounds on the sideline, the opposing team is awarded a _____
- 4. Country where the 2019 Women's World Cup took place
- 5. Outside of North America, soccer is known as _____
- 7. Country that has the most Men's World Cup championships
- 10. A player can get how many yellow cards until it equals a red card?
- 11. Offensive player whose job is to score goals
- 12. When a team knocks it out of bounds behind the opposing team’s goal (the endline), the opposing team is awarded a _____ kick.
- 13. When a team knocks it out of bounds behind their own goal (the endline), the opposing team is awarded a _____ kick.
- 14. Defensive player whose job is to keep the ball away from the goalie, prevent opposing teams from passing it to one another, and block shots
- 18. Each team fields _____ players at the professional level (spell it out)