- 2. An adult human female.
- 4. The art of effective or persuasive speaking or writing.
- 8. A person who campaigns for some kind of social change.
- 9. The unjust or prejudiced treatment of different categories of people, especially on the grounds of race, age, or sex.
- 11. The state of being equal, especially in status, rights, or opportunities.
- 12. A large meeting or conference, typically a formal one, where people with a shared interest come together.
- 13. Something handed down by a predecessor.
- 1. The act of freeing someone from domination or control.
- 3. The right to vote in political elections.
- 4. Moral or legal entitlement to have or do something.
- 5. A person who advocates or supports the abolition of a particular practice or institution, often used to refer to a person who sought the end of slavery in the 19th century United States.
- 6. Just behavior or treatment.
- 7. Relating to ordinary citizens and their concerns.
- 10. The state of being a slave or the practice of owning slaves.
- 14. An account of a person's life written by that person.