- 4. This 13-time grammy award winner is the creative director at Bionic Yarn, a company spinning plastic waste into high grade textiles.
- 5. In contrast to Upcycling, this process converts a material into something of less value than it originally was.
- 6. WorldEarthDay is celebrated in which month of the year?
- 1. This form of art is created using small regular or irregular pieces of glass, colored stones, tiles or shells.
- 2. This gas is referred to as Marsh gas because it is produced by the decomposition of vegetable matter in wet conditions.
- 3. This is the term used for the site where waste is buried or disposed.