- 4. Name of a cape on the Florida coast used by the US Air Force to launch rockets
- 5. Name of an animal and also the lunar module of Apollo 11
- 6. My trajectory is ellipse-shaped, I come back on a same point of my ellipse every cycle. Churyumov–Gerasimenko is one of them.
- 8. Name of the spaceflight that first landed humans on the Moon
- 10. Vehicle used for travelling in space
- 12. Fourth planet of the solar system, its nickname is the red planet
- 13. Space station placed in low Earth orbit permanently occupied by an international crew
- 15. Space probe created by NASA to study the solar system
- 16. Name of a robotic European Space Agency lander that accompanied the Rosetta spacecraft.
- 18. Name of a car-sized rover designed to explore Mars as part of NASA's Mars Science Laboratory mission
- 19. Name of the female dog sent into space in 1957
- 1. Name of the tense relationship between the United States (and its allies), and the Soviet Union between the end of World War II and the fall of the Soviet Union
- 2. Government agency responsible of the US space program
- 3. Sputnik is one of them
- 5. Name of an intergovernmental organisation of 22 member states (France is one of them) dedicated to the exploration of space.
- 7. Curved path of a celestial object or spacecraft round a star, planet, or moon
- 9. Name of and American astronaut who said “That's one small step for man, one giant leap for mankind”
- 11. Type of ray that Sputnik studied
- 14. A Soviet Air Forces pilot and cosmonaut who became the first human to journey into outer space
- 17. Name of a program organized by NASA in the second middle of the 20th century in search of microbial life on the surface of Mars.