- 5. / This state produces enough cotton each year to make two T-shirts for every American.
- 6. / It's official nickname is the Gem State
- 7. / Congress intended for this state to be a perfect rectangle, although its a bit off. .
- 9. / This state is also known as the horse capital of the world.
- 10. / This states has over 11,000 inland lakes adn more than 36,000 miles of sterams.
- 12. / This state's lowest point: Death Valley - 282 feet below sea level.
- 14. / This is the only states that shares its borders with only one other US State
- 15. / This states's nickname is the Pelican State
- 16. / The first school in the US, King Williams School, opened in this state in 1696.
- 17. / The second smallest state
- 20. / There are more churches in this state than in any other state in the country.
- 21. / Famous for its Diamond trade and Crater of Diamonds State Park.
- 23. / The flattest state in America
- 1. / This state produces more nuclear energy than any other state in the country
- 2. / The only state that grows coffee
- 3. / This state is the number one producer of Peanuts, Pecans, and Peaches
- 4. / Basketball was invented in this state in 1891.
- 5. / The only state whose official drink is an Alcoholic beverage.
- 8. / The first open heart surgery and the first bone marrow transplant in the US were performed in this state.
- 11. / This states makes more popcorn than any other US state
- 12. / The first phone book was published here in Feb 1878.
- 13. / The only state bordered by two navigable rivers: Mississippi & Missouri Rivers
- 18. / This states is known for fishing, mining, oil, and now peonies.
- 19. / This state borders 8 different states.
- 22. / This state has the nicknames of the Sunflower State, Jayhawk State, Midway State, and the Wheat State