- 1. Figures in a painting sing "It's Hot Up Here" in this musical (answer is the 1st part of the show's title)
- 3. An ardent admirer, or a handheld cooling device
- 7. "In Summer" warms up this musical for a certain snowman named Olaf
- 8. Some like it this way
- 11. It's "hell on earth" in this Broadway musical
- 13. The living is easy in this opera's "Summertime"
- 14. What we want to do on a hot summer day, or the title of a Joe Iconis musical
- 15. "The Heat Is On" in this musical based on "Madama Butterfly"
- 2. "Cat on a Hot _____"
- 4. Harry and Donna sing about their last summer in Paris in this jukebox musical
- 5. Norm nominated for a Tony in 2012
- 6. Danny and Sandy tell friends about their "Summer Nights" in this musical
- 7. Kind of perspiration an actor might experience after forgetting a line onstage
- 9. See 1-Across; answer is the 2nd part of the show's title
- 10. Based on "The Taming of the Shrew," this musical gets "Too Darn Hot"
- 12. This "West Side Story" song wants you to keep the heat down