Take the Sea Turtle Challenge!
- 2. The thick shell that covers the back of the sea reptile An ectotherm with scales and a backbone. It breathes with lungs.
- 3. Green and black sea turtles live on a diet of sea grasses and algae.
- 6. Used for swimming
- 7. Used as rudders, stabilizing and directing the sea turtle as it swims
- 1. Most sea turtles are meat eating and live on a diet of crabs, mollusks, shrimp and jellyfish.
- 3. Baby sea turtles
- 4. Digging holes in the sand and laying eggs
- 5. Has a tough leathery skin instead of a shell