The beauty of birdsong
- 2. Deep insight or great depth of knowledge or thought.
- 4. The action or skill of imitating someone or something.
- 5. A countless or innumerable number.
- 6. Smooth and sweet-sounding.
- 7. Capable of producing a deep or ringing sound.
- 10. Thin, supple, and graceful.
- 12. A small migratory songbird known for its powerful and beautiful song.
- 13. Sweet and soothing (often used of sounds).
- 14. Harsh and discordant mixture of sounds.
- 1. Splendid or magnificent.
- 3. An Australian bird known for its outstanding ability to mimic natural and artificial sounds.
- 7. Having or showing keen mental discernment and good judgment.
- 8. Deep respect for someone or something.
- 9. Remarkably or impressively great in size, extent, or degree.
- 11. Extremely delicate and light in a way that seems not to be of this world.