The Benefits of Having a Pet
- 2. A sequence of actions regularly followed.
- 5. Advantages or profits gained from something.
- 6. The process of learning to behave in a way that is acceptable to society.
- 8. Relating to the heart and blood vessels.
- 11. Activity requiring physical effort, done to sustain or improve health and fitness.
- 13. Long duration of life.
- 14. The state of being comfortable, healthy, or happy.
- 15. Giving assistance or encouragement.
- 1. A feeling of fellowship or friendship.
- 3. Pertaining to a person's emotions or feelings.
- 4. Relating to the healing of disease; having a healing or beneficial effect.
- 7. The state of being content, characterized by feelings of pleasure or joy.
- 9. The state or fact of having a duty to deal with something.
- 10. Domestic or tamed animals kept for companionship or pleasure.
- 12. The ability to understand and share the feelings of another.