The history of the feminist movement and its impact on modern society
- 4. Having many different aspects or features.
- 7. Typical examples or original models of something.
- 10. Complex and convoluted like a maze.
- 11. Improves or enhances the quality or value of.
- 12. A small group of people with shared interests or tastes.
- 13. Clear and ringing, often referring to a sound or call.
- 14. Just coming into existence and beginning to display signs of future potential.
- 15. Women seeking the right to vote through organized protest.
- 1. To change in form or nature.
- 2. Incapability of being tired out or defeated.
- 3. Harsh criticism or public disgrace.
- 5. A piece of thick textile fabric with designs formed by weaving colored threads or, historically, a picture woven from fabric.
- 6. The spirit or mood of a particular period of history, especially as expressed in art, literature, or thought.
- 8. The interconnected nature of social categorizations such as race, class, and gender, leading to overlapping systems of discrimination or advantage.
- 9. Prolonged echoes or effects of an action or event.