The Impact of Social Media
- 2. Environments where a person only encounters information or opinions that reflect and reinforce their own.
- 3. Interaction between two different things for mutual benefit.
- 5. Made accessible to everyone, regardless of social status or wealth.
- 6. Of crucial importance in relation to the development or success of something else.
- 9. Practice or use of a skill or knowledge, as opposed to theory.
- 10. A severe flood or overwhelming amount of something.
- 11. Dominance or control by one group over others.
- 13. Spread or promote widely.
- 15. Signs or demonstrations of something.
- 17. Having many different sounds or voices.
- 19. Subtle differences in meaning or expression.
- 20. Of enormous proportions or effect.
- 1. Intricate or complicated, like a maze.
- 4. Something that is considered as a complex or intricate whole.
- 7. Present everywhere at the same time.
- 8. A complete change in character, appearance, or condition.
- 12. The ability to judge well.
- 14. A division or contrast between two opposing things.
- 16. Channels for conveying water or other fluids; metaphorically, a means by which something is transmitted.
- 18. The use of social media and other online methods to promote a cause.