The Inspiring Journey of Ruth Bader Ginsburg
- 3. Causing a marked change in someone or something, often used to describe Ginsburg's impact on law and society.
- 4. The study of law and the structure of the legal system, a field in which Ginsburg had a profound impact.
- 7. Preconceived opinions not based on reason or actual experience, often faced by Ginsburg as a woman in a male-dominated field.
- 10. Persistence in doing something despite difficulty or delay in achieving success, a defining quality of Ginsburg's life.
- 11. Formal politeness and courtesy in behavior or speech, exemplified by Ginsburg's relationship with Justice Scalia.
- 14. An affectionate nickname for Ginsburg, playing on the name of rapper Notorious B.I.G., symbolizing her cultural significance.
- 15. Cause to be loved or liked, as Ginsburg became to many Americans.
- 1. The theory or philosophy of law, often used to describe the legal field in which Ginsburg made her mark.
- 2. An earlier event or action regarded as an example or guide to be considered in subsequent similar circumstances, set by Ginsburg in her legal career.
- 5. The quality or fact of being very determined; determination, exemplified by Ginsburg's relentless pursuit of her goals.
- 6. The expression or holding of opinions at variance with those previously, commonly, or officially held, a significant aspect of Ginsburg's Supreme Court tenure.
- 8. The principle that all people and institutions are subject to and accountable to law that is fairly applied and enforced.
- 9. A fire or light set up in a high or prominent position as a warning, signal, or celebration, metaphorically used to describe Ginsburg's legacy.
- 12. An event or discovery marking an important stage or turning point, often used to describe significant legal cases Ginsburg argued.
- 13. A person or thing regarded as a representative symbol or as worthy of veneration, a status achieved by Ginsburg.