The Mystery of Migratory Birds
- 3. The action, process, or result of combining or uniting.
- 4. A countless or extremely great number.
- 5. The ability to adjust to new conditions.
- 8. Relating to the approximate 24-hour cycle that is the physiological process of living beings.
- 9. Pertaining to the study of birds.
- 12. Make full use of and derive benefit from.
- 15. Relating to birds.
- 16. Strange or mysterious, especially in an unsettling way.
- 19. A complex combination of things or sequence of events.
- 20. Groups of stars forming recognizable patterns that are traditionally named after its apparent form or identified with a mythological figure.
- 1. Characterized by several different modes of activity or occurrence.
- 2. Intermediate points on a route or line of travel.
- 6. Very complicated or detailed.
- 7. Temporary stays.
- 10. A confusing and difficult problem or question.
- 11. Relating to stars.
- 13. Put forward as fact or as a basis for argument.
- 14. The ability to detect a magnetic field to perceive direction, altitude, or location.
- 17. Relating to the magnetic field of the earth.
- 18. Uninterrupted connection or union.