The Paraclete Sayings of Jesus, Part 1
- 1. the word Pentecost refers to this number
- 4. during his life, Jesus’ actions were limited to this region, but with his followers acting as his witnesses, many people throughout the earth can be impacted
- 7. Keeping Jesus’ commands is evidence of our _____ for him.
- 8. He said “Lord, show us the Father, and that will be enough for us.”
- 9. “…..believe on the evidence of the ______ themselves.”
- 10. day of observance of descent of the Holy Spirit on the apostles and other disciples
- 12. “one called to the side of to assist another.”
- 14. the Son
- 15. the sign of one’s love for Christ
- 17. the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit
- 2. the Holy Spirit is also known as the Spirit of ______
- 3. city where the disciples were gathered when Pentecost occurred
- 5. another name for the Holy Spirit
- 6. Jesus said the Holy Spirit would give his disciples the power to be his ___________.
- 10. festival Jesus and his disciples were observing when they gathered for the Last Supper
- 11. Jesus is the way, the truth, and the __________.
- 13. the Father
- 14. Jesus’ Farewell Discourse can be found in this Gospel
- 16. the account of the coming of the Holy Spirit is found here