The Role of Performance Art in Pushing Boundaries
- 1. Relating to deep inward feelings rather than to the intellect.
- 4. Lasting for a very short time; fleeting.
- 6. New and experimental ideas and methods in art or music.
- 7. Examine one's own thoughts or feelings.
- 10. Restrictive chains or bonds.
- 11. Too important and respected to be changed or criticized.
- 12. A person who deliberately behaves controversially in order to provoke argument or other strong reactions.
- 13. Having a composed and self-assured manner or being in readiness for a particular action.
- 14. Loud and clear.
- 2. Addresses or communications emphatically urging someone to do something.
- 3. Make a gesture to encourage someone to approach or follow.
- 5. A continuous rhythmic humming or buzzing sound.
- 8. Permitting light to pass through but diffusing it so that objects beyond cannot be clearly distinguished.
- 9. An enclosing structure or covering.
- 12. Lacking poetic beauty; commonplace.