The Role of Service Animals in Helping People with Disabilites
- 5. States of perplexity or uncertainty over what to do in a difficult situation.
- 6. Relating to the healing of disease or maintaining health.
- 8. To advance beyond proper, established, or usual limits; make gradual inroads.
- 11. Having many different parts, elements, forms, etc.
- 12. Quick and light in action or movement; agile.
- 14. A natural or habitual inclination or tendency towards a particular thing.
- 1. A countless or extremely great number.
- 2. A New World monkey of a genus that includes the widely studied white-faced capuchin.
- 3. Subtle differences or distinctions in expression, meaning, or response.
- 4. Those who discredit or belittle something.
- 7. The ability of certain animals, such as dolphins and bats, to locate objects by emitting sounds and analyzing the reflected waves.
- 8. Relating to moral principles or the branch of knowledge dealing with these.
- 9. A close, prolonged association between two or more different organisms of different species that may, but does not necessarily, benefit each member.
- 10. People who are paralyzed in both arms and both legs.
- 13. Complex or convoluted in design, like a maze.