The tragic story of the Titanic
- 3. In a way that causes sorrow or regret.
- 4. A model of excellence or perfection.
- 6. Persons who inspire or enlighten others, often famous in their field.
- 8. A weakness or vulnerable point.
- 11. Placed or set side by side, often for comparison or contrast.
- 12. Evoking a keen sense of sadness or regret.
- 13. A connection or series of connections linking two or more things.
- 14. Excessive pride or self-confidence.
- 15. Energy, style, and enthusiasm.
- 1. A person who steers a ship or boat.
- 2. Impossible to stop or prevent.
- 5. Enormous or gigantic.
- 7. Deprived of or lacking something.
- 9. Impossible to understand or interpret.
- 10. A huge or monstrous creature or thing.