The Truth about Snakes
- 3. A person or thing that watches or stands as if watching.
- 5. The variety of life in the world or in a particular habitat or ecosystem.
- 7. Resembling or characteristic of a snake, especially in form or movement.
- 8. A view or opinion that is incorrect because based on faulty thinking or understanding.
- 11. Difficult to interpret or understand; mysterious.
- 12. A feeling of fear or anxiety about something that may happen.
- 13. The branch of zoology dealing with reptiles and amphibians.
- 14. An action intended to deceive someone; a trick.
- 1. Characterized by lush greenness, especially of fresh, flourishing vegetation.
- 2. A complicated and irregular network of passages or paths in which it is difficult to find one's way; a maze.
- 4. More important than anything else; supreme.
- 6. Public shame or disgrace.
- 8. Speak about (someone) in a spitefully critical manner.
- 9. A genus of venomous snakes containing the single species, King Cobra.
- 10. Having a harmful effect, especially in a gradual or subtle way.