The unique adaptations of desert animals
- 5. Showing luminous colors that seem to change when seen from different angles.
- 7. Lacking spirit or liveliness; slow and relaxed.
- 8. The process of becoming completely dry or dehydrated.
- 12. Being more than is needed; unnecessary.
- 13. Peculiar or individual in character.
- 15. A bird found in the southwestern United States, particularly in desert regions.
- 1. Extremely small or tiny.
- 2. Characterized by being active during the nighttime rather than the daytime.
- 3. Unchanging over time or unable to be changed.
- 4. The chemical processes occurring within a living organism to maintain life.
- 6. In an informal manner, especially in terms of language.
- 9. Any of various organic compounds that are insoluble in water; includes fats and oils.
- 10. Done in a quiet and secretive way to avoid being noticed.
- 11. A shrub native to North American deserts, particularly known for its adaptation to arid conditions.
- 14. Possessing strength and lean muscle.