The vampire diaries
- 2. A member of a pre-Christian religious order among the ancient Celts of Gaul, Britain, and Ireland.
- 6. To move unsteadily; stumble.
- 7. To breathe hard and quickly, as after exertion.
- 8. To increase the apparent size of, as a lens does.
- 9. A member of the second order of angels, often represented as a beautiful rosy-cheeked child with wings.
- 10. To transfer from one place, position, person, etc., to another.
- 1. A sudden, strong blast of wind.
- 3. To hang loosely, especially with a jerking or swaying motion
- 4. To turn around, spin, or rotate rapidly.
- 5. A statement or promise strengthened by such an appeal.
- 7. A woman who officiates in sacred rites.