Tourism Kamloops Crossword - Kids
- 3. An activity you can do either in an arena or on the many outdoor ponds in and around Kamloops
- 6. This place is where you can run through sprayers, fountains, puddles and leave totally soaked
- 7. Marshmallows, graham crackers and _______ are what you make sure you pack for your next camping trip to make S’mores.
- 9. You will need snow pants, a toboggan and mitts if you want to go do this winter activity
- 10. Spookloops takes place during this spooky holiday on October 31.
- 11. A place you may go for your swimming lessons
- 12. At Falcon Lanes, you can get a strike, spare and sometimes a gutter ball while doing this activity
- 13. A _____ has 2 wheels and you use this to explore your neighbourhood and the hills in and around Kamloops. Don’t forget your helmet!
- 1. Little _______ Treehouse is a family favourite. They also really like Bananas!
- 2. Scoopz is likely a place you have visited to pick your favorite flavour of __________ in the summer?
- 3. – Take your board, scooter or skates over to the _____ park, located at McArthur Island
- 4. What do you use to bounce as high as you can? Jump360 is a great place to try one of these out.
- 5. What season starts in October and makes all the leaves change colour?
- 8. Uncle Chris the _____ is an excellent animal balloon maker.
- 12. BC Wildlife Park is home to many of these big furry creatures that make the sound – ROARRRRR