Unit 1 Review: A Healthy Foundation
- 6. The S in S.M.A.R.T. Goal stands for __________.
- 8. The R in S.M.A.R.T. Goal stands for __________.
- 9. __________ is the combination of the 5 dimensions.
- 10. Healthy CHOICES will improve your wellness to avoid __________ diseases.
- 11. Being in the best of health throughout your life means making healthy choices and practicing healthful __________.
- 13. The M in S.M.A.R.T. Goal stands for __________.
- 14. __________ health is the ability to interact and form meaningful relationships with others.
- 15. __________ health involves having a feeling of purpose & meaning in life.
- 18. Every day, you make decisions that __________ your health.
- 19. Health education is an active process of becoming aware of and making __________ toward a healthy and fulfilling life.
- 20. __________ health affects how we think, feel, and act as we cope with life.
- 1. __________ help guide the way you live.
- 2. Your health at any moment can be seen as a point along a __________ , or sliding scale.
- 3. The A in S.M.A.R.T. Goal stands for __________.
- 4. You are __________ for your own health.
- 5. When your 5 health dimensions are balanced, you have a high degree of __________.
- 7. __________ health is about your feelings.
- 12. Heart disease and __________ are the top killers of adults in the U.S.
- 16. __________ health is all about how well your body functions.
- 17. The T in S.M.A.R.T. Goal stands for __________.