U.S. Citizenship Test - 2020 Version
- 4. A U.S. Senator's term is __________ years.
- 6. One part of the executive branch
- 8. The term for a member of the U.S. House of Representatives is _________ years.
- 9. The capital of Florida
- 10. The number of seats on the Supreme Court
- 1. The three branches of the U.S. government are the legislative, the executive, and the _________________.
- 2. One power of state governments is to provide ____________ for children.
- 3. Who can vote in federal elections, run for federal office, serve on a jury in the United States?
- 5. One way Americans can serve their country
- 7. One power of the federal government is to make ____________.