- 3. was in 1803 and it doubled the size of the U.S.
- 4. is the devotion to the culture and interests of one’s country.
- 5. allowed merchants to trade only with countries otherthan France and England.
- 7. stated America was for Americans.
- 11. John C. Calhoun and Henry Clay were known as
- 12. was invented by Robert Fulton in 1807.
- 13. Standardized parts that could be used in place of one another were called
- 16. ended the War of 1812.
- 17. stretched from Georgia to Illinois.
- 18. The forcible seizure of American sailors into the Royal Navy was called.
- 1. is an agreement to cease fire.
- 2. is a tax on incoming goods.
- 3. explored the Louisiana Purchase.
- 6. was an agreement to balance free and slave states.
- 8. was a famous Indian guide who helped LewisandClark.
- 9. what led to the War of 1812.
- 10. was a Supreme Court Justice for over 30 years.
- 14. was invented by Eli Whitney.
- 15. was the 3 rd President of the U.S.