- 3. “Black americans will never be treated fairly in a mostly White country”.
- 6. A labor union wanted to destroy America’s capitalist economy.
- 10. A program that paid farmers to produce less food.
- 11. “lightning war”.
- 12. He became the dictator of Germany in 1934.
- 13. A film that portrayed African Americans as violent and dangerous.
- 15. The Birth of a Nation made them popular again.
- 18. FDR addressed Americans through the radio.
- 19. These were African American pilots who protected bombers during the war.
- 1. Another name for the D-Day invasion.
- 2. The 18th Amendment is usually referred to as.
- 4. The Red Scare was the fear of spreading throughout the country.
- 5. A two night terror killing all of Hitlers political rivals.
- 7. Sacco & Vanzetti were immigrants from this country.
- 8. Americans 65 and older would receive monthly income provided by the federal government.
- 9. The first to invent the atomic bomb in the world.
- 14. These were women who pushed the boundaries of style and behavior.
- 16. Investors used to buy bank money and buy stocks with their money.
- 17. The Depression started during his presidency.
- 20. A place in Oświęcim, Poland.