Valentine's Day 2019
- 5. who was St. Valentine according to one legend?
- 6. Valentine lived in Ancient
- 8. He fell in love with a girl who could not see, the girl was _____
- 10. Valentine disobeyed the __________.
- 11. to put your arms around someone to show your love or friendship
- 12. ______ is the color of this holiday
- 13. – St. Valentine is celebrated every year on February 14th, it is an _____ holiday.
- 16. a sweet brown food
- 17. Needed by Roman government to protect its lands.
- 18. bear What is the name of the stuffed animal you give to your valentine?
- 1. Who carries a bow and arrow on Valentines Day?
- 2. this word rhymes with MISS, THIS, CHRIS
- 3. to be head over heels in _________
- 4. not in a relationship
- 7. What Valentine did for young couples
- 9. St. Valentine lost his head, he was _______
- 11. What bodily organ is associated with Valentines Day?
- 14. card without signature
- 15. special cards sent on this holiday