- 2. Variants of this game are Modern Warfare and Black Ops
- 4. It's a game for Nintendo Switch, but it's also a sign you see when your driving and you don't want to run over any wildlife in the road.
- 7. "Sandbox" style video game with a lot of 90º angles.
- 8. A soccer video game that's been coming out with a yearly version since 1995!
- 10. Don't get popped with a red shell while driving in this game! (The first version came out when I was 6! WHAT?)
- 12. Little plumber dressed in red, kicking King Koopa.
- 13. Try to clear the screen with shapes that are each made of 4 blocks
- 1. In "SNES," it's what the "E" stands for
- 3. Lara Croft is the main character
- 5. Mario's sidekick.
- 6. Little yellow circle man who eats fruit and runs from ghosts
- 9. This game's name means "a two-week period", a portmanteau of "fourteen nights"
- 11. Hedgehog who likes gold rings
- 13. In GTA, it's the T.