We Miss You, Broadway
- 5. R&B group of "Ain't Too Proud," starting with "The"
- 6. Romeo is to Tony as Juliet is to _____
- 7. This musical just announced it will premiere on Netflix before it opens on Broadway
- 9. Tracy Letts's new play is about 90 of these
- 12. Adrienne who played Tina Turner on Broadway
- 13. The color of Broadway's Moulin (en français)
- 16. He has a genie and a magic carpet
- 17. Spector who has haunted Broadway for over 30 years, starting with "The"
- 19. Broadway's Alexander Hamilton says he won't throw his away
- 21. Some of the high schoolers in this musical are the opposite of nice
- 23. Where some on Broadway might come from?
- 24. It's not easy being green in this musical
- 1. Last name of a nanny who might have you at "Hellooooo"
- 2. Ben who won a Tony for "Dear Evan Hansen"
- 3. Last name of brothers whose firm went bankrupt in 2008 and who are the subject of a "Trilogy"
- 4. Nobel Prize-winning songwriter of "Girl From the North Country"
- 8. You oughta know the first name of this Broadway Morissette
- 9. Multiple Tony winner "The Book of _____"
- 10. This lion cub has roared on Broadway for over 20 years
- 11. Scout and Jem have this avian last name in "To Kill a Mockingbird"
- 14. In "Chicago," when you're good to her, she's good to you
- 15. Writer Beatrix or wizard Harry
- 18. The new production of this Sondheim musical changes the main character from Bobby to Bobbie
- 20. This musical takes place "way down under the ground"
- 22. 3 x 2