"Well of Rage" the Forerunner to "A Matter of Respect" Murder in Mobile Series. Do you remember?
- 2. Crime fighting trio's favorite party
- 6. An abused wife helps put militia leader behind bars
- 10. Famous African chief that founded Africatown in Mobile, Al.
- 13. The Battleship House Hotel
- 14. Wielded a knife
- 15. The local newspaper in Mobile
- 16. Carly shoots him during the FBI takedown of militia at Calpes.
- 17. Field Training Officer/ Officer J.C. Grey
- 18. An orphan
- 20. J.C. Grey kills his wife and then himself
- 21. Carly's allergic to this oil
- 1. Carly Redmund's downstairs neighbor
- 3. murdered by one of your own while on duty
- 4. Carly's favorite author
- 5. Abandoned on the old Deeter farm, containing the bones of the Black teenager Terence Washington Williams
- 7. last known slave ship in America that burned in the Mobile Bay
- 8. Who is the 'Rev'?
- 9. Billiard parlor, meeting place of militia
- 10. The breed of Harold's dog/ Rickey
- 11. Hundred-year-old roaster
- 12. Carly's secret
- 19. Name of the ghost at the Mardi Gras Museum