Write On Purpose Crossword Puzzle
- 2. Poetry’s non-rhyming sibling.
- 5. A book’s subdivisions.
- 8. Script for TV or film.
- 10. November writing event, for short.
- 12. Word processing program first created for Macs.
- 15. What some people write under.
- 1. Spelling and grammar check.
- 3. What gets sent to the publisher.
- 4. Inventor of the printing press.
- 6. Someone who gets an idea and starts writing with little or no outline.
- 7. Comes before the denouement.
- 9. Could be rough, first,or final.
- 11. A great list to be on.
- 13. Between a short story and a novel.
- 14. How fiction is categorized.